Rules & Regulation
1. Only 16 years and above is permitted to ride the ATV.
2. Participants will be required to sign the Liability Release Form before riding.
3. Strictly no passengers on ATV. However, in unavoidable circumstances (case-to-case basis), rider will ride under the supervision of the experienced guides/instructors.
4. Never ride the ATV under the influence of alcohols, drugs or other medication that impairs judgment or coordinations. Doing so can result in serious injury.
5. No excessive speeds while riding.
6. Always wear the helmets provided by the Operator during rides.
7. Respect other riders and the environment. You will be held responsible for damages to the ATV due to the riderís carelessness and recklessness or violation of the rules and regulations.
8. No riding in unapproved areas - designated areas and trails provided by the Operator only.
9. The Operator reserve the right to withdraw, stop or refuse any rider who do not comply to the rules and regulations. In such circumstances, there shall be no refund for the hiring charges.
10. Transportation is not provided. Big coach/bus could not access the road to our location.
*We are the only ATV Operator with approved licence and Permit holder
in Kampung Kemensah Forest Reserve, issued by Jabatan Perhutanan Negeri
Booking and Reservation
1. Please book at least one week in advance, especially during weekends and public holidays.
2. 50% deposit is required for confirmation of attendance.
3. Once booking is confirmed, we will give our account details via sms, email or phonecall.
4. Be punctual for the ride. Turn up at least half an hour earlier for safety briefing and training.
5. Please make full payment before riding at the registration counter.
6. Last minute cancellation/changes/postpone (5 working days, Mon-Fri) will result in deposit been forfeited (not refunded).
7. Payment terms: Cash or Company Cheque only.
8. Payment by Credit Card is not accepted.
9. LOU/GL is not accepted.
What To Wear
T-shirts or any comfortable and breathable clothing.
Long pants, Jeans or Bermuda.
Sports shoes or Sneakers. Slippers or Beach Thong is not appropriate. No high heels for women.
What To Bring ( Optional )
If you would like to take a dip in the waterfall (for Package B & C), a new set of clothing and towel is highly recommended. Toilets with shower facilities available at the base.
Insect repellent, sun block, camera, light snack
* Ride package inclusive of ATV vehicle, safety briefing, training, experienced guide and mineral water.